When you absolutely have to recruit patients on time.
“Expertise and Registration of Drugs in EAEU” Conference in Moscow
This April Accell’s Director of Clinical Operations, Natalia Nayanova, attends a scientific and practical conference “Expertise and registration of drugs in the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU)” organized by the “Scientific Centre for Expertise of Medical Applications” of the Ministry of Health of Russia.
Harmonized and substantiated by international clinical practice, normative legal acts on the drug circulation in the member states of the EAEU are being developed, actively discussed, and adopted.
The main topics for the Conference are:
– formation of the regulatory and legal framework regarding drugs’ circulation in the EAEU;
– registration and examination procedures;
– requirements for quality indicators of different groups of drugs;
– requirements for preclinical and clinical studies of drugs;
– dossier formation for medicinal products for registration and modifications;
– ethical examination conduct of clinical research.
This conference is the first official event organized by Russian Regulatory Authorities on the issue of examination and registration of drugs within the framework of the Eurasian Economic Union.
“Expertise and registration of drugs in the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU)” will take place at Holiday Inn in Moscow, Russia on April 25, 2017.
This Is Your Team. We Make Clinical Trials Happen.