Accell Clinical Research is looking for a Project Coordinator (PC) who coordinates processes in a clinical trial project team, assists Project Manager, Clinical Research Associates, and/or Lead Coordinator to conduct clinical trials under the highest quality standards.
Responsibilities and main tasks:
- Interaction with clients, medical institutions, vendors and Regulatory Authorities
- Business correspondence conduction
- Maintenance of clinical trials documentation
- Assistance in preparation and reporting of project status
- Translation of documents to/from English
- Assistance in organization and conduction of study related meetings/training
- Organization of study supplies to investigational sites
- To perform logistic support of the project
- Assistance to Project Manager and Clinical Research Monitors
Qualifications Education and Experience:
- Higher Education
- Advanced command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Solid knowledge of written and spoken English (upper-intermediate level or higher),
- Ability to work under demanding time schedules
- Attention to detail
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and to develop
- Previous experience in clinical trials is beneficial
Please send your application request and your Curriculum Vitae in English to Nadezhda Vasilieva (Lead Coordinator) at email@example.com.
Updated on: February 07, 2020.